Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My First "Official" Mopednesday?


Tonight I find out if I have been voted in as an official member of the MA branch Motion Left.  When I first started getting into mopeds I told myself, as well as a few others, that it did not really matter whether or not I was ever an official branch member as long as I was able to 1. hang out with these kids, B. get help fixing my Gaddy, and 3. could store my 'ped at the shop during the shitastic Elkhart winter season.  Devin Biek, captian and owner of Motion Left Mopeds, said that was fine.

Last week, Joey Smith informed me that I had been nominated, by Kelly Crowder, and asked if I wanted to be a part of their group.  It was at that moment that I knew I was totally lying to myself (and a few others) and that I did, indeed, want to be a branch member after all.  Now I'm totally excited to find out the verdict tonight and also a little nervous and, honestly, I really really do not want to be at work today.  Hurry up, 6:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment