Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My New Tomos!

Last Friday Dylan alerted me to a Craigslist post about a '94 Tomos Sprint that was for sale for $250.  I couldn't really afford it but decided to go check it out anyway.  We ended up driving to some tiny town called Kimmel and met Ryan, owner of said Tomos.  The bike was totally adorable and now I will be eating nothing but sushi rice and bananas for the next month.  I love this moped SO MUCH!

 

It needs a new back tube and a little work, but it started right up at Ryan's place and is pretty much the cheesiest, cutest moped on the planet.  I'm thinking about powdercoating the rims red and getting some red pedals for it but, other than that, I think I will leave it as it is for a while.  
Devin said he can totally see Marky Mark riding something like this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment